What's a good comic book for my kids?

I have some vintage wile e. coyotes they LOVE but they're falling apart. Need some new ideas :) I like comics because I grew up with them and tho my kids can't read yet they can really get into comics with all the graphics...

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 9:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I make mine own. Only because I cherish the memories of the ones I grew up with and couldn't find what I was looking for.
    I take a poster board, fold it in half so that the Sunday comic strip section in the newspaper will fit it in. I then punch 3 holes in the poster board and the comics (make sure they all line up). I then thread ribbon thru the holes. comics on the inside poster boad on the outside tie the ribbon so you can add more comics each week. I let my son decorate his HUGE comic book. This is a fun project and he gets a huge comic book that is easy to find lol and easy to learn to read. Cheaop and easy to make, fun to read. Great for show and tell as well......
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 12:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Maus by Art Spiegelman
    The Constitution by Jonathan Hennessey

Answer by rkoloms at 10:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2010