im a horrible cheating mom adult content

Hey, I do work as a round card girl for boxing events,I work around the ring in a bikini and hold up a card that has a number on it lol..... recently I was working and they gave me a ringside ticket which I gave to my son. When the evernt was over we went to the after party, and I met this guy and I had a few too many drinks, he was a professional boxer, and very cute, we started kissing and then he took me up to my room we started fooling around and kept drinking, my son walked in and I was in my underwear (a strapless bra and little cheeky panties) I was drunk at that point said ooops grabbed my robe and walked to the guys room, and we ahd sex. I feel awful and worst of all I have a boyfriend that my son obviously knows I was unfaithfull too I feel terrible, how do I make this better and explain this to my son, hes 17.

alextheitalia

Asked by alextheitalia at 10:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• You son sounds old enough to know what went on, but who you really need to talk to is your boyfriend.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Be honest. Tell your son the truth. You can;t handle drinking, should not have been drinking, and want to change your ways for the better. Stop working in a bikini and show your son you want to do better. Hugs.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Im not condoning you for doing this, but why did you give your son a ticket if you where going to be standing there in a bikini, with guys drooling over you? You put this in 18 and over, so Im guessing son is 18? Do what you want, but dont do it in front of your son. Ya see what I mean? If you gave him a ticket for the event, dont be the sign holder girl for that event. How long have you been doing this anyway? Im sure you have been hit on by nice looking boxer guys before. Live your life, but protect son from this kind of life if you dont want him walking in on you and some guy somewhere. Its really not fair to your son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i agree you need should really be talking to your boyfriend, not your son. your son is in reality a grown man and he understands what goes on in a bedroom between a man and a woman. your boyfriend has a right to know what happened and it's up to him to decide if he wants to keep you for another round.
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• You are not married so in my opinion, it's not cheating. You didn't vow to give up other men. Your son knows what being single is about. Single people see people.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I would try and find myself another job that didn't put me in a position like that again.... play with fire...you can get burnt. Talk to your son and tell him you made a mistake.... and if you are truly sorry you won't let it happen again... I feel bad for your boyfriend too.... you wouldn't want him to do that to you would you? I am not bashing you either ok.... this kind of thing...just makes me sad inside for all of you.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Your son knows what went on. He's old enough to understand the situation. What needs to be explained is your explination to your boyfriend.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I think it has nothing to do with your job like some ppl think,a nd I dont agree with the fact that it's not cheating if your not married. I would talk to your boyfriend, and say something to your son "I aplogize for what you saw that other night. That is not my normal behavior and you should have not seen it. I will talk to (your BF name) about it also."
    If this thing happens alot then ya, give up the job for something that requires more clothes :) After telling your BF he may not trust you in this profession. I would omit your son from events like these if this happens a lot to you.
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 10:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I meant I think your job "didn't make you do it" so you shouldn't have to quit.
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 10:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Why should she quit her job? Her son is an adult now he can handle things. Her job has nothing to do with what she did.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2010