This ? has probley been asked alot but I have not been on in a while, I was wondering do you watch teen mom and if so what are your thoughts about it?

Chas21

Asked by Chas21 at 10:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use to watch it but we dont have cable anymore. I have my dislikes about espeically the Farah girl who seems spoiled and still not ready to grow up and put her daughter first but it also shows the struggles teen moms go through which is a good eye opener for those teen girls that keep saying "it will never happen to me"
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I am watching last weeks episode that I had on the DVR and I just saw one of the girls leave the baby in the sink by itself .... I don't know what to think!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I saw a few minutes of it once. It make me feel quite sad about the future of America

Answer by rkoloms at 10:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I have watched it and I think its a good show for young people to see exactly what their life could be like if they make a mistake at such a young age. Very realistic.
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 10:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i like it.. the farrah girl is living alone paying bills and living the struggles of a single mother, i think its very good and educational
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 10:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• To Kaylan010 I saw that too! I told my husband omg look she's gonna get burned by the water and about that time she did. She burnt her hand under the running sink water. Poor baby!
    Chas21

Comment by Chas21 (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I watch it. I was a teen mom and I think it shows alot of the struggles you go through when you make that choice.
    KamiB79

Answer by KamiB79 at 10:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Nope. Is that another Show? Seriously... Why do people watch this stuff?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I watch it. I love the show. I was not a teen mom but only because i didn't give birth to my children. If i would have given birth to my boys i would have been 17 1/2 when i had my first and 18 1/2 when i had my second.

I love the show. i think it shows how hard it is and how likely the relationships are to last. It's also worth mentioning that every single one of those girls have gone threw some kind of trauma. Which is really important to keep in mind before anyone criticizes their parenting. Not to mention that as humans, we all make mistakes. Unfortunately for them, theirs are caught on camera.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes I watched most of it and I love the show because it shows the reality of being a young parent. None of those girls seemed to slip into it as easily as they could of if they were a lot older. I hope it encourages other teens to think twice.

MOMMYOF2388 I watch the show from hulu website  it's free and it sometimes will take you to the direct website MTV or whatnot to watch the show there.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2010