Is this odd?? Whats wrong with me?? adult content

With DH being in the military hes never home and when he is home hes sleep!!! I understand him being tired and all but now im never in the "mood!" I feel very bad about it!! I love him and miss him when hes gone but for whatever reason im just not comfortable. Whats wrong with me???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• its a normal reaction. you go on survival mode when he is home and then when he is back it's not that easy to turn it back on. it just takes time, i like to think its a new dating period when you can fall in love again-and you will. just to quote jeff foxworthy men are like bottle rockets, quickly excitable and over quickly. woman are like deisel engines it takes a time to warm up but once they do they last a long time.
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yuur normal. My hubby is in the military as well. They are gone for very long periods at a time and you kind of just get use to no sex. Give it time and you may get back in the swing of things.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Your normal. Start thinking about him before he comes home, talk your self into it. Works for me when my hubby travels. When he comes home I just jump his bones he appreciates me. The thing is he never sleeps well when he is gone so I take over! You will be okay, just start thinking about it ahead. Women need time to warm up
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• when my dh was active military the only time he was never home was when he was deployed. he's army, unless it was a training or something, he'd be off by 5. idk, maybe it's his MOS difference. i'm never in the mood either, but it's not for those reasons. mainly cuz i got kids lol. not sure what to tell you on this one though, GL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• You just got to start back up slowly. Maybe once you just go for a kiss or something you will start to want it more?
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• You are fine try eating foods rich in zinc.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 10:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2010