pregnant on merina?

today i went to my pcp and told her some of the symptoms i am having. she thinks i may be pregnant. now it's not a bad thing, it's just kind of scary since my ob told me not to have more kids and we decided to go with the merina. i have had all of my kids on birth control so we knew there was a chance, but they told us merina was the least likely to conceive on. i wont know if iam pregnany until friday when the blood test come back, but what i was wanting to know is have you or anyone you know gotten pregnant on the merina? have there been any problems?

candle5

Asked by candle5 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have it for the past3 yrs n nothing..however if u r it can b dangerous I hope nothin bad happends keep us update
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Nope but I had all the symptoms of pregnancy until I got the stupid thing taken out. Bloating, nausea, hormonal changes... the thing should be banned from market.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• that's exactly it. no period since may, bloating, tired, hormon changes, food cravings, peeing more, nausea....it's werid. if i am not pregnant i swear i am gettign the thing taken out!
    candle5

Comment by candle5 (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I just had my second one taken out bc I thought I was preg (same symptoms you are talking about). Turns out- the IUD was put in wrong- It was like i wasn't on any birth control so I could have gotten pregnant- luckily i didn't. I had it taken out and will never have one put in again- also, my sex drive is back:) woo hoo!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I had pregnancy symptoms constantly on it. I had it for 3 months & no period. I had mega pain with it too so I called them & told them I wanted it taken out because I couldn't handle feeling pregnant anymore if I'm not. It was embedded hence all the pain & as soon as it was gone, I felt amazing!

It's known to stop your period & give you pregnancy symptoms.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Had it for a year and 9months.... stopped having a period Jan.09 had weird bleeding and took a test Sept 09.... positive pregnancy test Sept 21st 09 and found out it was ectopic Sept 23rd 09. I thankfully, was able to keep my tube because the baby died in my tube and stopped growing.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:37 AM on Aug. 11, 2010