Anyone else do this? Or am I a werido?

I got all my stuff done...ran my errands, and the house is clean...the laundry is done. I'm feeling good. I feel like the shit now. Does anyone else feel like the shit when they get a few moments of, "wow, its done for the day and the house is clean"?

raybell

Asked by raybell at 12:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes, on my day off when the kids are napping I feel quilty if I want to sit down and have a few minutes to myself. I end up trying to find a project or two.
    Anonymous

• I feel accomplished when I get all of my days tasks done in the morning. At work I tend to finish my work real fast (the work load varies from day to day) but if I finish my work stuff too fast I get bored the rest of the day and the day goes slow. But on the weekends if I finish everything I am happy because all of my focus and attention can go to my kids for the rest of the day.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• No, if I am lucky enough to get everything done I am so happy
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• you know it! I especially feel that way after an awesome workout!
    Anonymous

• We try to have family fun day on either Saturday or Sunday. On the other day my husband will take a nap while I take our daughter. Then he takes her somewhere and I clean the house! In just a couple hours I can get a weeks worth of work done! I love it! I look forward to it. Sometimes, before dinner, my husband will take her to the park and I will vacuum and wash the windows.

OMG! I am so embarrassed! I never knew I would sound so lame. While I am at it, I love when my husband does housework. It is almost a turn on. I think it is a physical representation of how much he loves me. Also, when we agree on politics. Because we hardly do! lol.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• try not to feel bad.....if you get done than yay for you! maybe try to do something eles like ummm i dont know cafemom!!!!

nikki.b.

Answer by nikki.b. at 2:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Yes :(
    The thing is, I'm 29 weeks and I'm starting to nest...but only when I've drank coffee in the morning. I'll clean clean clean all day and then by about 6PM I'm nearly in tears because of the back pain and sciatic pain. I curse myself for wanting everything to look nice and swear that I'll never clean clean clean again.

The next day comes...I have coffee...and there I go again, cleaning like a madwoman.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Hell ya I'm a rock star on those days...indulge!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2008