Does anyone know Physics 101?

I am in Physics 101 and do not understand it. I am ready to throw in the towel and give up. Which means I will not be able to get my degree in DMS. At this point I am looking for someone to take the class for me it is online. LOL Can I get some serious tutoring, anyone willing to help?

wvgirl64

Asked by wvgirl64 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• go to a school website like, for high schools and they should have some help listed somewhere for physics. also google "homework help for physics" and there's websites that either have the help you need or some have you pick out your book and help you from there.
    Momchipomkids

Answer by Momchipomkids at 2:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Try taking it at a school instead of online - certain subjects are easier to grasp in person - and with a face-to-face instructor - Don't give up!
    andj606

Answer by andj606 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2008