What do you love about people on CM? What do you hate?

SylviaNCali

Asked by SylviaNCali at 11:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hmm... it's pretty addicting!! I love that it's just some time to tlak to other Moms and connect... I hate how some ppl are so rude on here when people are just having real issues. I hate that some ppl think they are perfect.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I love that i can get an outsiders point of view.
    I love that i can find tons of information about the things that i am interested in.
    and i love that i get to pretend that i have friends for a while.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Im just in love with cm in general....what i hate about some of the people is the hatefulness some have, so mean and rude! the trolls too!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• well i like cm cause you make new friends & what i hate about is people saying mean things to others & bashing
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Ash yes you're right people can be really rude at times. And I am so very addicted lol.

OUTSTANDINGLOVE I love that about CM as well. Have you joined any local groups? Maybe there you can make a few mommy friends that live nearby and you could hit it off with one.

SylviaNCali

Comment by SylviaNCali (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• DeeMarie, I think some people are not even trying to be serious. That is the only reason they can be vicious like that. I can see a little PMSing from time to time, but not full-blown attacks.

RicanMami1. Yes friends are very easy to make on CM. If only it were that easy in real life sighs.
    SylviaNCali

Comment by SylviaNCali (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I like reading some of the interesting questions ppl post and learning different perspectives...but I hate the constant hypersensitivity to differing opinions and slander.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 11:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• All the nice ladies and the games
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 10, 2010