What's your favorite part about pregnancy?

your baby shower, feeling the baby move, finding out the sex, decorating?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• finding out the babies sex. hearing his hertbeat everytime i had an appoinment, just the though of knowing theyre was a little baby growing inside me. i love being pregnant. hubby would spoil me with everything i would crave even if it was in the middle of the nigh, feeling how the baby moved
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• the kicks (when they didn't involve my ribs! LOL)
    and the shopping :D baby stuff is so darn adorable!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Feeling the baby move, eating everything under the sun, not caring that you are eating a lot, no period, and seeing your baby for the first time when they come out.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I think my favorite part is feeling and watching my baby move. I wish I could go back and be pregnant for a day. I am finished having babies and I have to admit, I miss it.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 11:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• With my first I was obsessed with the week by week drawings from this book of what my baby looked like. It was so interesting and so amazing. By the time I was prego with number 2 I didnt have time to sit in a chair and do that. The heart beat was amazing, with both kids, it just brings tears to your eyes. The baby kicking and the movement and the bond,,,I really loved being pregnant with both my little boogers, it was a wonderful expierence
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• The delivery! ! LoL! Um....bigger boobs, foot massages every night after work. I've blanked out the rest...
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• feeling baby move for sure!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• SHOPPING! Lol. Not really, though hubs would probably say that would be my answer!

I'd usually say feeling the movements but since last night (all of the sudden) this baby has kicked it into high gear and seriously has not rested for more than an hour at a time! And she keeps kicking me in the same flippin' places OVER and OVER! It's kind of driving me nuts right now! lol. I just want her to settle down so I can get a good nights sleep! And I'll only be 23 weeks on Thurs! I can't imagine how it's going to be as she gets bigger!
    SweetiePeasMama

Answer by SweetiePeasMama at 2:20 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• The baby moving and my hubs does everything! He is awesome even though he drives me crazy! lol
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:46 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Watching my belly grow, the first time you feel them move and finding out the sex.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:55 AM on Aug. 11, 2010