To those who still have very little ones

Are you looking forward to the teenage years? After seeing what other moms say on her and how I was as a teen. I think I want my babes to stay little forever lol.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• ...i am dreading the teenage years and probably have more reason to do so then most parents.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• are you crazy?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I am TERRIFIED! Ugh. I want them both to stay 5 and 8 forever :-(
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 11:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I was JUST going to ask this!! haha, no i'm not looking forward to it. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I have an eight year old and a two, almost three, year old. No I'm not looking fowerd to that at all. Heavens no!lol! My daughter is bad enough now. I don't even want to think about when she hits puberty. I'll need to go to my "happy place" then.lol! My son. Well, he's not that bad yet.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Mine are soon to be 6 and 9 and it scares the willies out of me! I don't even have to read some of the horror stories on here. I am the youngest of 8 and trust me, I've witnessed all the "wrongs" teenagers can do......Lord, watch over us all! LOL!
    emandnsmom

Answer by emandnsmom at 11:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• No way! She's already 5 acting like she's going on 16! She could break the bank in the mall given the chance and thinks she knows it all. She thinks the only difference in her and a teenager/adult is that their driver's license is real and hers is invisible and fake! She's sweet and very kind and caring though. If she can hang onto those qualities the teen years won't be so bad :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• my Husband and I were good teenagers, so we are hopping our kids gonna be good too.
    Proud2bJmom

Answer by Proud2bJmom at 11:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes and no lol I will miss them being small but will enjoy being able to knock them around when they get out of line lol actually I think and hope they will be good teens. I think it is going to help that we are in a really good church :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Of coarse I'm crazy, aren't all moms crazy once they have kids?
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2010