16 month old nap problem

Ok so my 16 month old used to take 1 nap in the morning and another in the afternoon here lately she has been not wanting to take the morning one or the afternoon one and is trying to take one in the middle of the two. She acts so cranky if she doesnt get the first one and then the same with the one in the afternoon. Should I just combine the two and have one in the middle of the day or what? She is stressing me out lol!!!

ladybugky88

Asked by ladybugky88 at 11:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would combine the two. I don't think a child that age should be taking two naps, but that is my opinion.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• combine!! My daughter is 2 1/2 years old and is refusing to take a nap, my goodness but she goes insane! it's amazingly difficult to handle. I would think 2 naps is a little much, just give a little space and only one nap,children won't work themselves to death, so really no harm can be done by giving in.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:27 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• heres a bump GL
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:41 AM on Aug. 11, 2010