Do you feel your DH is cheating on you if he jerks off to porn on the computer?

My husband and I have sex about 3 times a week. I can't remember ever turning him down for sex. I leave for work before he does and when I get home I noticed the computer history has been erased. I did confront him and he told me he has been to youporn.com to masturbate in the mornings. States he doesn't do it often, just when I'm not there for him.
I feel like it means I'm getting laid less because he has already jerked off in the morning and I feel like I'm being replaced.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• He didnt leave you for the porn did he? Well so i dont think you got replaced. He even told you about it. Not many men do tell their wives about it. He is probably even thinking about you when he does jerk off because you are not there ;)

I would not worry about it too much.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Wow um I actually do the same thing.... I go to porn sites and then erase the history but I tell my husband about it sometimes and not all the time cause I feel wiered telling him lol and thats also why I errase the history. I dont think this is a problem just make sure that hes sharing.
    Anonymous

• Personally it would not bother me. But if it bothers you, then you should talk to him about it. What constitutes cheating is between the two people in the marriage. It's not a set in stone thing.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I ABSOLUTELY would kill my husband for looking at porn let alone jerking off to it.......I am not a prude and look at it like this.....if you are interested in sex, lets do it, do it often and get as crazy as we want to so there should be absolutely NO reason to seek pleasure somewhere else. My ex did the porn thing and it disgusted me to the point I had to divorce him. Having a fun and adventerous sex life is totally different than crossing over into porn in my opinion.
    Anonymous

• He doesn't do it often so it doesn't bother me at all. If he did it all the time, and I was getting any lovin' I would have a problem with it.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 1:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Yes, that is cheating. Do a search on online porn and sexual addictions.
    monalisasmiled

Answer by monalisasmiled at 1:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Wow, I would feel cheated on, no doubt about it! If he can't wait until you get home from work to have sex then he doesn't have much will power. I see nothing wrong with asking him to cut out the porn crap & save his sexual needs just for you.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I definatly think pornography is cheating unless the both of you are watching it together to enhance your sex life. I don't allow my DH to have pornography in the house because I think it is disgusting and I don't want my son to stumble upon it. You need to speak about this with your husband and tell him how you feel. That or start with holding LOL that's what I don when I'm mad at him watch how quickly things change!
    MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 1:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Yes, He does look at porn. But I made the rule, if you watch it I better be participating...
    Anonymous

• I'd be more concerned about him trying to hide it. Most likely he's not trying to hide anything else, but you never know.
    Anonymous