Any Moms have a kid that is PDD or close to it

Hi i was wondering if there were any moms out there that have a toddler that has PDD or close to it if you don't know what it is its like Autism but not as bad. I just wanted to see what other moms are doing to help there kids. Like mine is behind in speech, isn't pottie trained and having troble with it a bit, very picky eatter any one have the same problems and any one have any ideas on what works for them. Thanks

artzone

Asked by artzone at 12:15 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Gave you a bump. Try searching for a group here on CM to see if there are any groups on here about it.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My son is, I take him to weekly speech therapy through my health group, also he is in early preschool started when he was 2 and half and now 3 and half, about to go into his 2nd year of preschool. There are usually groups you can seek out for extra help, you can get in home help and even put your child on state disability to get extra funds to help him out.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 2:24 AM on Aug. 11, 2010