Have you ever been so stressed that it hurt to eat?

If so, how did you overcome it? I've been sick to my stomach over all this stress for I don't know how long. Lately though, it's painful to swallow my food. My appetite is zero, I'm dropping weight like crazy. I have two children to take care of and I need to stay healthy for them. Any ideas on how to make this go away?

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 12:25 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Health

• Why are you so stressed mama!? I've never had that but my guess would be to get whatever is causing all that stress out of your life! Go to the dr. if it keeps up, that can't be healthy! And I can only imagine what it must be like for you and your babies being so stressed all the time! I hope you find a way to overcome it! Good luck!
    SweetiePeasMama

Answer by SweetiePeasMama at 12:36 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• 8 yrs ago a guy moved me and my 3 kids to his place in rural MN. with promises and dreams...a yr. later he threw us out...I lost 25 lbs. in one month because of the hellish stress of not knowing what to do next. I sought out therapy and got put on Prozac and Xanax
    I was then able to pull myself together and eat right then think straight.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:37 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• This little box only has a 940 character limit haha not enough room to put everything that's been going on. I keep telling myself that God doesn't give us more than we can handle, but goodness He's really testing my capacity lol.
    nicolemstacy

Comment by nicolemstacy (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• yes when my dad died .. time lets u get over it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:04 AM on Aug. 11, 2010