my in-laws think I keep my son from them...HELP!

Okay so my future hubby does not talk to his mom or dad...(long story short,He is their first born, so to their knowledge i took their son away)They dont like me.We have been together for 5 years and were friends before dating.His other family he is not close to,druggies,back-stabbers etc.(some)So they send me e-mails and stuff saying why dont you bring your lil one over.Kinda rude stuff like "he needs to meet us someday" is not my choice to not take him over it is my fiance's.Of course they think it is me.I stand by my man and they are really annoying.I dont know what to do.He has talked to them and told them he doesnt want to go over but they keep on bugging us.What to do?

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• if he doesnt want to associate with them, a simple, no thank you should do it. if they persist, tell them straight up, we don't want to see you or hear from you. and s/o has already told you why. and hell, let them blame you if they want. just stick to your decision.

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Tell them to talk to him and block them from sending you e-mail. Ignore what they think if your man has told them why he dosnt bring the baby around.

Answer by vbruno at 9:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Cut off all ties to them. Change your e-mail address or whatever it takes. you don't need the harassment. You owe them is his family and he cannot even deal with them. You surely cannot. good is a tough situation to be in . I feel for ya.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2008