TTC - Maybe..

Okay so my newest addition is now 7 months old. My DH keeps stressing that if we have another child he wants to conceive before his 25th birthday... in January! I have been un decided on whether I can do this with currently having a 7 month old. We don't use any protection, NOT having another isn't an issue for us right now. What are your opinions? I mean if I got pgt between now and Jan. my second son would be between 16 months and 20 months old. I would love to have at least one more. I have two but my oldest doesn't live with is due to medical circumstances (long story see the brief on my profile under Hadyin) and I am just not content with one full time child. I feel incomplete if that makes sense.

Mrs.Robey_4ever

Asked by Mrs.Robey_4ever at 12:43 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Good luck is all I can say <3
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 12:44 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Go for it mama!
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Do what you and your husband feel is right. My kids are very close together (13 mths apart)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:19 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I would just do it! Having siblings close in age is actually pretty cool. Think about how close that there going to be? I would go for it! It might be stressful, but also worth it! good luck!
    Kristin0312

Answer by Kristin0312 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• if you think you can handle it then i'd say go for it... I do wonder about why he's so stuck on having to conceive before 25... that's a bit of an arbitrary number
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• elisabiza: He is set on that number because he will be retired by 42 at the latest and wants to be kid free and able to travel the world.
    Mrs.Robey_4ever

Comment by Mrs.Robey_4ever (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Hey, if you don't mine having two babies in diapers (I could never do it), then go for it!!
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2010