Do you have any gripes from anybody that you can't stand?

I just hate is when I ask a question and someone can't give me a yes or no answer. This just pisses me off! What's so hard about that? Maybe's and whatever's are just as bad.

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:46 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hubby does that all the time. I'll ask him a question and he goes completely off subject. Like, wtf? >.<

Haha!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 12:47 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Maybe just depends on the question :) yes and no but whatever :). Don't get mad I was just messing :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:20 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I hate it when I ask people (like hubby LOL) a multiple choice type of question and get a yes or no answer LOL
    Do you want hamburgers or spaghetti honey? Yes.... yes what?!

I also hate on here when a question is asked and you get some random speech from certain members that doesn't even answer the ? at all, just them rambling about their beliefs and basically shoving them down everyone's throat.
    "how much formula should my baby drink in a day?" "none! breastfeed!" types of answers.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 3:08 AM on Aug. 11, 2010