If I could I would.... (help I'm on the path to losing it) adult content

If I could I would punch him in his face, I am so tired of him. He goes around mimicking me using this dumb voice, belittling me. I am tired of it. When I say okay its enough he needs to stop, instead he just keeps going to piss me off. I locked him out and he is god knows where. Sometimes I just want to hurt him so bad, like when he walks in the door just give him a bat to the knees and let him feel some pain and smile. I have so much HATE for him it's unbearable now. I am either going to just leave and never return or I'm going to get him back.

How can someone try to make someone they "love" so irritated that they can't stand them. Then fucking apologize? seriously I don't accept it or take it seriously.

He wants to see me get pushed to the edge. I'm not there, but I wish I could be, just for a moment so I can haul off and hurt him.

I have never been so angry in my entire life!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow he's a 6 year old lol I wouldn't tak to hom . Pretend he's not there don't make him dinner don't make him any food or don't do any of his laundry lol I did that to my husband cuz he always anoyed me by not being nice and once o got one of those foam bats and started beating him with it lol no lie he got me so angry! Lol but he was treating me like shit lol but these days were tight lol we quit fighting lol
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 1:17 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• He needs to grow up. Sorry for ending up with an asshole like that.
    icanbeabitch

Answer by icanbeabitch at 12:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Honest question.

If you hate him so much. If he treats you so poorly often enough that you feel this way.. Why are you with him?

If it's to the point that you will lock him out.. That the two of you don't communicate. Why are you still together?

Or ... Do you actually love him and want to be with him. You just don't know how to go about addressing much less rectifying this situation...........
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:02 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• you need step back think before you do anything if not you will become him that is not what you want
    it time for you leave take what can and get out now don't go to family find different city or country but get out
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:07 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Well he sounds very immature for one. Why don't you take a deep breath, and be the bigger person and leave? When you cool down, calmly tell him that if he doesn't grow up and start treating you better, you won't be his to belittle anymore. He obviously gets some sick pleasure out of getting a rise out of you. Try not to give him the satisfaction. Hope things get better for you.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:08 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• leave him? the best I can do for you. I would def. say that something needs to happen, and staying is not one of the options.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:11 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• If I could just leave, trust me I'd be out of here like that *snap*. But I have no money. I was thinking of just staying until I can save up enough to move and survive on my own w/a part time job, but it's been about 6months and I haven't found anything because I have limited availability. sigh
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:12 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• how could sm one do such immature things to sm one he loves.
    A11

Answer by A11 at 1:17 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I HAVE BEEN THERE MANY TIMES AND IT SUCKS YOU ALWAYS WANT TO LEAVE AND SAY U WILL BUT THEN SOMETHING BREAKS AND YOU GIVE IN CUZ YOU THANK IT MIGHT JUST GET DIFFRENT HE KNOWS IM SERIOUS THIS TIME BUT REALLY HELL PROBABLY ALWAYS BE THIS WAY...ITS HARD TO STAY BUT EVEN HARDER TO ACTUALLY GET UP AND WALK!!! I DID IT A YEAR AUG 2ND:)
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 1:27 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• If you truly want to leave. A way can be found. There are plenty of organizations out there that can help you leave. You just have to find ones in your area and go to them for help.

If for some reason that is not an option. There's friends and family.

If that is not an option for some reason. They you kick him out. . You kick him out, if you are legally married file for a legal seperation and a temporary child support order and support order (support order for you would depend on how long you have been married and your state).. If he refuses to leave, you have him served when he is at work, change the locks while he's gone and have his things waiting for him outside. Then follow up with divorce filings and proceeedings. While getting on your feet, apply for every type of PA you can.

The old saying 'where there is a will... there is a way" is pretty true.. Sometimes you just have to get invented to find the way
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:28 AM on Aug. 11, 2010