Do you know how far along you were when your baby turned head-down and stayed that way?

Erin814

Asked by Erin814 at 1:46 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my DD was late to turn and stay there! I stayed so worried about a csection! I think she stayed at 34 weeks, she was born 2 weeks later LOL

my second son was I think about 30 weeks. He was kind of a lazy baby though...

I don't recall about my first.

I do remember my dr blaming DD flipping on my long torso, since it gave her more room to move around.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:49 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• 36 weeks for first baby and 35 for 2nd if memory serves me correctly.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:50 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i dont know about my first. i think she was always that way, at least towards the end anyway, i wasnt worried about it, probably because i didnt know i should be worried about it.
    With my son, I knew he was feet down head up because of where the kicks were and movements and what not, and sure enough he was according to ultrasound and examination...it was maybe 2 or 3 weeks before his due date that i felt him turn around...gotta say it kinda hurt, and i could feel him for a day or two sideways, before he went head down. it was a weird sensation. they checked me via ultrasound when I went in to deliver partly because the dr. wanted to make sure i was right, and partly because i thought i was leaking slowly..but i wasnt...
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 1:53 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• IF I remember correctly I think DD went head down at about 32 weeks. I remember she was there for a while and I could always feel her huge head putting pressure down there, lol!
    SweetiePeasMama

Answer by SweetiePeasMama at 1:58 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I scheduled my C Section for a breech baby at 37wks4days, Had an ultrasound at 37w4days confirming that he was breech, footling to be exact,lol, and then he flipped at 38weeks exactly....only to flip back the day after I canceled my section... he ended up staying breech and being delivered at 38 weeks 6 days cause I went into labor on my own but still had to have a c section...
    BunnyplusMason

Answer by BunnyplusMason at 2:03 AM on Aug. 11, 2010