How do I get my 2yr old 2 set still for 5 minutes out of the day besides nap-time???

I've tryed getting her 2 watch educational cartoons (nick jr.), doing activities with her, playing outside with her..trying 2 wear her out..she still goes and goes! i can only do so much b/c i have a new baby

Asked by LuVmYgUrlS3 at 1:52 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Some kids are not the "sit-still" type. There's really nothing wrong with that. My son has been on the go every since he learned to roll. He's nearly 6 now. lol

Answer by Erin814 at 1:54 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• hope u get ur answer and soon .. heres a bup 4 u

Answer by san78 at 7:35 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• ooops i mean bump lol sorry

• I don't think a 2 year old has an off button! There is so much to do and see that is new that they can't sit still. Don't worry about trying to make her sit still. It isn't a realistic expectation for a 2 year old.

Answer by bjane01 at 7:42 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have to agree with the others. Some kids that age are just that way. My first was that way. As long as he wasn't being destructive and getting into trouble I didn't mind it.

Answer by Krysden at 9:56 AM on Aug. 11, 2010