wats the best way to move?

Well i have never moved b4 n i hate it here. i want to move to lufkin,tx. But do i go down there n get a job first then drive a hour n a half to n from till i get enough money to get a place. Or save up then go get a place n get a job. i jus dnt kno, its confsing to me cuz im goin some where i dnt kno anyone n plus i have never moved so i dnt really kno wats the best plan to do it. I dnt want to be stuck w/out a job or place.

Mrs.Ferri

Asked by Mrs.Ferri at 1:54 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• What about a job that has multiple locations, don't know what your profession is but say you worked at starbucks just to save, then you could transfer.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:09 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i wrk for a healthcare program takin care of my mom at her place cuz she is half paralyzed, n they dnt service the area im movin to.
    Mrs.Ferri

Comment by Mrs.Ferri (original poster) at 2:23 AM on Aug. 11, 2010