Miscarriage

I had sex during ovulation and got my period when I was supposed to. Then I got kicked in the stomache two weeks later and started bleeding again. Could this have been a miscarriage.

pinkebabii

Asked by pinkebabii at 2:05 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• if you had your period like usual, I doubt it was a miscarriage.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:06 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• A miscarriage starts like a period, but the bleeding gets much heavier and will be accompanied by uncomfortable cramping. If you had a normal period, it's probably not likely that you were pregnant. Did you see a doctor after you were kicked and began bleeding to make sure that you didn't suffer some type of trauma?
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:07 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I doubt it was a miscarriage however if you are truly concerned you can see your OB or doctor.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:18 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Sounds more like you bleed from your injury.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• if you had a normal period then its not likely it was a miscarriage... did you go to the dr though... i'm worried about your guts!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:43 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• mabye you can get a quanitive test to see if you were pregnant. i had a miscarriage 2 mths ago and I had to have this test done.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 11:41 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I would see a doctor anyway. Doesn't sound like a good reaction.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:39 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I went to the doctor and they said they dont know why I bleed and there was no internal injury and I was not pregnant, but I have been in pain so they ran tests and I have a really bad ovarian cyst.
    pinkebabii

Comment by pinkebabii (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Aug. 13, 2010