3 Questions

Does anyone know of a really great online job thats not a business? Does anyone know of a credit card that you can easily get with a 590 credit score? Do you know of any great ways to easily make quick cash besides craigslist and yard sales?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• sell your hair if its long enough. They need a certain amount though for wigs
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:13 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• 1. This is good if you can type fast. https://callgraph.biz/freelance-transcription?rk=b3e083a43266add5667699cf2e79d3ecd0dbeb1c 

2. Capital One specializes in giving second chances. If approved then you will get a $300 line of credit and as long as you pay on time, don't go over, then after 3 months they will increase your limit to $500.

3. Ebay, plasma donation, and selling books, cd's, video games, dvd's at a local used book/dvd store (Not sure if you have one in your area or not, but I took some old dvds and other things that were not being used/watched and made over $200)

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:38 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Okay, let's start from the top.  I have quite a few ideas and opportunities listed in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.  Hopefully, you can find something interesting there to do.  I do know that the quickest and easiest way to earn money is eBay.   Now, as far as the credit card, no.  I am sorry, I cannot help you with that.  My best advice is to stay away from them all together.  Do you work?  If so, do you know that you can take the earned income credit that you get at the end of the year and divide it up in installments.  You can have that amount added to your paycheck each week.  Back when I was divorced and raising two children, that helped me out with like an extra $80.00 per week.  Good luck.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:12 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• 1. Look into telecommuting or freelance jobs.
    2. Check different banks websites so you can compare and contrast the various cards, their interest rates, yearly fees, ect. Check with Chase, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, Capital One, local banks. The list goes on.
    3. Not sure of anywhere where you can get quick cash. Even Craigslist and yard sales only get you a few bucks at a time. How about a pawn shop?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2010