What should I do about my moodiness

I feel like I'm moody all the time but its mainly at my bf who is unemployed and just doesnt seem to want to try. What should I do?

coolchicky

Asked by coolchicky at 2:25 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• get a new bf if he's really that lazy. Be an independant woman! Don't think that you need him. Take care of yourself.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:27 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I used St. John's Wort for a while for the same reason. Seemed to work but it may have been mind over matter, you never know with herbs!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:28 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yeah...St. John's Wort can be sort of dangerous when mixed with certain other medications like SSRIs or MAOIs, for a safer mood boost, make sure you're getting sufficient amounts of all the B vitamins, zinc, magnesium and vitamin C, all of which contribute to a person's mood. 70% of Americans are deficient in all the B vitamins and zinc, and they're found in dark green leafy vegetables, sweet potatoes, red, yellow and orange peppers, nuts and seeds. Maybe your boyfriend should amp up his vitamin levels too!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:01 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Sounds like you're frustrated with him. There really isn't anything you can do about his choices, aside from accepting them and possibly moving on.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 10:10 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i dont think its moodiness..i think ur just getting pissed because he is lazy
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 1:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2010