Has anyone on here had a tummy tuck?

I just want to hear some stories if you have had it done or someone really close to you has had it done. Not to be rude, but I dont want your bashing or opinions if you havent had it done. I just want to know how exactly they do it, how long the recovery time is, does your scares show really bad and stuff like that. Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Health

• I don't know about a tummy tuck in particular, except for the reseach I did on my own. The scar is on the pantie line, so it shouldn't be too visible even in a bikini. As for how it would appear, that really depends on your skin. If you scar really badly, then I would say this wouldn't be any different. Sorry, I don't know recovery times and such because I decided not to get one.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 2:56 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I agree
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:12 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• id love one but would be too scared lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:01 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I had one and it was a lot more painful than any c-section I have ever had. It took me at least 3 months until I was comfortable wearing jeans and the swelling went down. Basically, you are cut across your belly, the excess fat is cut and/or lipo'd out as well as The remaining skin and muscles are stretched downward, the excessive skin is cut, a new bellybutton is put in because the old one is stretched away. It hurts..I had to wear an abdominal binder and was put on Tylox for pain and Valium to keep the abdominal muscles relaxed. I was happy with the results, but then I had a surprise baby. I'd do it again despite the pain.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2010