give me another recipe plz!!

hubby doesnt get paid till friday so all we got is potatoes
whats a recipe u can use for breakfeast ?

Leilene07

Asked by Leilene07 at 2:45 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i keep at least two pounds in my freezer at all time! we love chorizo! when we get down to the wire, i make like a pot luck. or my kids call it pot pie. i toss everything into the roaster. i once did mash pot, gravey, any veggies i had and some turkey cuz this was after thanksgiving, into the pot. it all came together good. the library has some good cookbooks that deal with just that subject. i don't have a copier yet and i can't find all my cookbooks in this mess. we are still unpacking and getting settled it.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:32 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I've made fried potatoes for breakfast before. You just slice them into thin slices and put them in a pan with butter or oil and cook. If you have them you can add diced onions, but it's just as good without the onions. Season with salt and pepper.
    Oh, and if you're impatient like I am, You can pop them in the microwave first to cook them pretty much all the way, then slice and put them in the pan, and it will be done quicker :)
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 2:48 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I was going to say fried potatoes too! Or a potato gratin, if you have cheese and milk!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:51 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Mashed Potato Cakes, Hash Browns, or Fried Potatoes.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:52 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• have u guys done chorizo and potatoes scramble with eggs? ugh sucks we ran out lol
    Leilene07

Comment by Leilene07 (original poster) at 2:53 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• yeah i love the potaatoes woth chorizo and egg. you can also try potatoes with some jalapenos and some onion and some tomatoes cut in there they taste good
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2010