Hair color?

I have my hair colored to its natural color which is a honey blonde color. It will be time to touch up the roots in about 3 weeks. I am thinking of coloring the roots and a few of the strands with a warm red/auburn color. Kind of low light sections. Any other ideas? I have pasty white skin with freckles and blue eyes. I have always wanted to go Raven Black, but wow, that would be a real shocker. Plus, I have the excuse of being a dizzy blonde.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 3:00 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i think the red lowlights on the honey hair would look gorgeous. pale skin compliments most hair colors so you could do almost anything
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:04 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• your hair will look tye dye if you dye your roots a dif color than the bottom half, dye them the same color....also i would to light blond or just 2 shades darker than your natural hair color.....it will look more natural that way!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:04 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Pale skin does not complament most hair colors at all, im a red head and pale pale, if i go too dark i look like a vampire and if i go too light i look sick, it takes all the color out of my face....iv been basicly every color and learnd my lesson!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:07 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i wouldn't go with red or auburn. i would stick to a color about two shades darker than your natural hair color... so if your hair is a honey blonde, i would go with maybe a maple/slightly (and i mean slightly) copper colored brown. that would help bring some warmth to your skin as well as compliment your blue eyes...

plus i was reading in a salon magaizine that darker roots are starting to be the trend. the key is making it look natural.
    Chase_Love

Answer by Chase_Love at 5:55 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Black looks terrible on pale skin. I'm pale and I have auburn hair & I love it. Its all natural though.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:29 AM on Aug. 11, 2010