What was the worst thing you ever found in your fridge?

You know, that bowl of something that you cannot even identify. I found a bowl of jello that had evaporated and was just a red film on the bowl. I just did not bother trying to clean it, I just tossed it.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 3:11 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• A tree frog. I think that was my 4 year old daughters doing.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 3:25 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yup, my son put a half eaten banana in the back of the frige, i kept smelling something awful took everything out to clean it and there it was smashed by a gallon of milk it was nasty
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:14 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i found a tomatoe hidding under it was disgusting it had white and black stuff lol
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:12 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I use stick butter more than the tub stuff. Well when I ran out of the regular stuff I went for what I thought was the small tub I keep. To my surprise I found left over spaghetti from the last time I made it a month ago. So gross.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 3:19 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• This wasn't in my fridge, but I was cleaning out my grandfathers fridge one day. (He's 89). The fridge smelled horrible!!!
    There was a tupper ware bowl way in the back, I opened it, & it was BLACK. & Furry. I am almost certain it growled at me.
    I have NO clue what it was! But the entire container went straight to garbage. An incinerator could not be found in time...
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I forgot about brocoli in my fridge and it smelled terrible and had white and black fur all over it!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 12:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2010