Who else should be in bed?

I should! probably gonna head there soon! I don't even know why I got sucked into the internet until 3am tonight... oopsie!

so what's your reason for being up still?

DarkFaery131

Asked by DarkFaery131 at 3:14 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• theres been alot of break-ins and im terrified to fall asleep
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 3:20 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My Ambien has not kicked in. So, I am waiting for it to make me feel drowsy, so I can sleep. I am a night owl by nature, so I wear ear plugs and a mask over my eyes so I have total darkness. I am sure it will kick in and I will still be asleep at noon tomorrow.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 3:17 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• my fricken tooth, I have a wisdom tooth comeing in and omg its the worst pain ever.....
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:31 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Fool and laundry agen
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 3:39 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Its broke threw but it dont have any room, my left side is swollen im affaid there is a infection....no i havent whats that'?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:42 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• hawaii time its 10 barely lol im watchin sex n the city
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 4:16 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Clove oil does work for toothaches. I had all my wisdom teeth taken out the same day. The tech was new and when she saw blood she vomited on me. Oh, that made it so much worse. The dentist wanted to do two at a time, I told him he better get them all at once, I was not coming back. My Ambien did kick in and I woke up at 1 pm CST. I did get up a couple of times to let the dog out and then back in. I only take it when I really cannot sleep. For day to day insomnia, I take Benadryl.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 5:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Joeygoat - I'm a night owl too with mild to moderate insomnia most nights, but since seeing the special on ambien and the guy eating glass, I'm scared to take that for it LOL

oh no Armywifelovely! :(
    DarkFaery131

Comment by DarkFaery131 (original poster) at 3:29 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I feel your pain Dee! I had that problem a few weeks ago. Thank god it finally broke through and my pain is gone! Have you tried clove oil?
    DarkFaery131

Comment by DarkFaery131 (original poster) at 3:37 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Haha I have that going too! I figured I might as well start something useful ;)
    DarkFaery131

Comment by DarkFaery131 (original poster) at 3:41 AM on Aug. 11, 2010