Did you have the wedding you have always wanted?

I didn't I got married in vegas :(( it was lame

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 3:18 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• First time no, it was nice but i dident love him i was young and forced in to it 18 and got kicked out by mom, he said that i could live with him if i married him....

This time it was at the court house, it wasent perfect but it was specail bc it was some one who had my heart and i had his...what could be better??
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:26 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Lol I think if your wedding went bad and you really love him it'll turn our great ( not all the time )
    jmcwilly

Comment by jmcwilly (original poster) at 3:27 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I was married in a rose garden of a castle in Newmarket, United Kingdom. Sounds just wonderful. Too bad the marriage went down hill from there. I always wanted a big fancy wedding for my daughter, but she said she and her hubby would rather have the money to put a down payment on a house instead of fancy wedding. She had a simple ceremony in their new house and it was really nice.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 3:29 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• my wedding was exactly the way it was supposed to be. No complaints at all. i had about 400 plus guest and dont' think i spent more than 1000. on it. :)
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:24 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• we were planning to get married the following year but when my honey had to go to iraq we moved it up . three days before he left it was a small wedding in our church.i wished i could have had the time to really plan but 7 years later i wouldnt change a thing
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 7:03 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I was married in England in an 800 year old church on the banks of the river Avon.  I had a beautiful wedding and I wouldn't change a thing.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:21 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yes. a small but elegant garden ceremony. We wrote our own vows. I put fairy wings on the flower girls. It was a sunny morning. Brunch reception. The only problems were with the flowers- not exactly what I wanted ( my bouquet) and I would have ordered more for ambiance, but no real complaints.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 8:11 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• no- but it was ok- we went to Laughlin and got married at a little chappel- I was 6 months preg, so I felt HUGE and I forgot to hold the flowers in front of my stomach to hide it some for the pics (and no one mentioned it either) so I pretty much hate most of the photos we got! Hubby did win 1000 dollars about an hour before the ceremony though so we were at least able to have a steak dinner and a little bit of fun (otherwise we were pretty broke)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:11 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Not even close for me! lol I would have been happy to go to the courthouse. But since I knew that would nto work and I had to have have a wedding I wanted just parents, grandparents and siblings. That idea got thrown out the window and eventually my wedding ended up having over 100 people.I suggested just snack trays, quick and easy and we can get out... My mom made a full on ham and turkey dinner. I wanted my hair down and little to no makeup (the way dh likes me) but I ended up with my hair curled and up and a TON of makeup on. I can go on like this for awhile lol. I'm just glad its over and know that no matter what happens I am NEVER EVER EVER doing that again!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• no... i wanted a garden ceremony with beautiful flowers everywhere but instead i got married at the courthouse!!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 11, 2010