Teen MOM! ... come on you know you want to talk about them...

whos your fav?
who you cant stand?
what do you think of them all?
honestly my fav is maci, but ryan is a JERK!
i sorta feel for Farrah but shes a complete and total stubborn Bi--h! and spoiled I may add no matter what her mom does she doesnt give 2 shii's
amber and gary are soooo funny! haha
catelyn i like her too but they are diff than the first season.

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 3:32 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont watch the show, whats on tv has been alterd and its not real life...
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:37 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I like Maci and think shes the best mom.
    I dont like Amber, she's kind of a psycho bitch lol and she seems REALLY lazy.
    Umm Farrah, I kinda didnt like her at first, but I think shes a decent mom...shes just a little immature but I think there is hope for her.
    And I agree with you on Caitlyn.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 3:52 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• my favorite is farrah
    and least is amber but idk she acts dumb tried to rush marriage and gary needs an effin job
    at 1st i tough about farrah very immature but i was there b4 when i had my daughter
    idk how shes doing with the hwole death of her baby daddy and her mom theres alot behind cameras
    i hate how they edit stuff and makes them look bad ugh! if you go to her myspace comments r very rude poor girl

idk the whole point of the show but hopefully some girls understand i just hate the fact on how macy and farrah went back to their nice bodies lol
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 4:05 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• catelynn became annoying shes very attached to tyler and she should go and find a part time job or try to loose that huge belly
    i herd amber lost 65 pounds n saw some pics very impressive hope gary did too lol

i would really wish Marci and her ex would get back they r so cute together including bentley lol awe
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 4:07 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• farrah is a bitch.... Amber is weird and whiney. I like macy. Shes cute normal n seems like a good mom!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:29 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My favorite is Macey she seems like she is the only one emotionally attached to her child. Amber seems abusive and ignorant when it comes to the needs of her daughter. Farrah probably needs some major therapy. And I think Caitlynn is holding on to Tyler because he's a piece of Carly. Just my opinion though.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 5:16 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I never watch reality T.V.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:39 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• sorry.. but i don't watch that show!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i don't like Amber she is too whiny and seems sooo blah blah blah...

i like Maci she is a good mama

Farrah does need a whole lot of therapy.. her mom is too overbearing i don't like her mom

i like Caitlyn
    SHELL28

Answer by SHELL28 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 11, 2010