background design idea for website? im stumped!using photoshop so limitless options really

First, I put this in money/work because this website is going to have affiliate marketing/3rd party marketing links on it. Thus I need to have a quality look and appeal. I am using photoshop to create my website, basically designing things in photoshop then putting those up on my website creation software so i make the site unique.
The background is stumping me. I do not want a super busy background, but something artistic. The site is about metal music,focus on unsigned/local acts and one page on me to let visitors know who i am (the metal mommy):) The header I made is a mixture of rust/fire/smudging/painting with The Metal Mommy written in a gothy/metal font, mostly reds and blacks, text is a bright red. I dabbled with the idea of a sepia background,i like dark sepia tones with a couple vibrant red objects popping out but I cant come up with anything I like . Any ideas? I have photoshop block for my site creation! :-P

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 5:03 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• i think u got the right idea
    good luck and God bless
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 9:47 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• How about guitars, a drum kit or other music symbols as the red objects that pop? Or the devil/you rock symbol people do with their hands at concerts? (I know what it is, but I don't know how to describe it verbally without showing someone.) You could even do the names of famous metal bands.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• hmm using instruments or music symbols could work. music notes are easy to draw too lol...ithe hand symbol is the horns :-P
    moki1984

Comment by moki1984 (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2010