is anyone else feeling this way ?

summer is over and the school year is here>does anyone else think that the summer went by fast?

sunflower39346

Asked by sunflower39346 at 6:50 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it goes by faster each year as I get older I always used to hear that from older people the older we get the faster the year goes I'm begining to think they were right. I have to start back to work today & looked at the calendar to see when there is no school so I can be home again.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yeah its gone by too fast and I'm not in the best mood today because I'm at work right now and as soon as this is over I have to go straight to my other job and work until midnight. :(
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 8:36 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Stil summer here. Kids don't go back til Sept. 1st

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:00 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I don't- but then we were moving and we have all been stuck here together all summer with no one else to hang out with since we don't know people here...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:01 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Well it does seem to be done. HOwever for those in my area who are thinking it was fast it is 98 with what feels like 100% humidity. The thing is at night it won't even cool down. YUCK.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:08 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I love summer and in my book it is not over until September 21st! ; ) Where we live it dosent get warm until September through November. So in my mind it will still be summer as long as it stays light after 7pm. Grrr I hate winter.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 3:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010