whats your favourite chicken recipe?

i love chicken and dont really like other meat .. any ideas for some quick, cheap and easy recipes?
thank u mommas

san78

Asked by san78 at 6:52 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Yelp it's coconut chicken with greenbeans and lemon potatos if ya want the full recipe I'll give it to ya lol it's a secret recipe lol but I'll share it lol of ya want it send me a message and I'll give it to ya
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 6:56 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Chicken is my favorite too
    I like to fry it just bread it with flour salt and pepper it
    grill it
    bake it with Lemon Pepper seasoning
    Chicken and Rice cook your rice until tender out into baking pan add a can of celery or mushroom soup to the rice some cheese a packet of onion soup mix mix that all together add chicken on top and cover with aluminum foil and bake about 1 1/2 hours then uncover & I let it bake until the chicken gets a little golden brown on top season your chicken with whatever spice you like lemonpepper seasoning or seasoning salt garlic whatever you like
    BBQ chicken I make a lot of chicken but that's all I can think of right now
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:25 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Get bone-in skinless chicken breasts. Throw 'em in a lightly-oiled flat pan. Grab two lemons, hack 'em in half and squeeze the juice all over that chicken, then put the juiceless rinds into the corners of the pan. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and Mrs. Dash (or other salt-free garlic-containing seasoning). Bake it at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes, take it out and let it rest for out of the oven for 15-20 minutes, then serve it up! Also, this chicken can be cooled, shredded off the bone and used for casseroles, salads whatever you like. The bones provide a lot of flavor to the meat.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:36 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Fried, dip in milk and egg, the flour, then pan fry
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 12:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i need lots of ideas lol and ty for these
    san78

Comment by san78 (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Aug. 23, 2010