what famous stars / celebrites have you ever met / seen in person?

san78

Asked by san78 at 6:57 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• The only thing even close was when the cast of this show that was on Nickelodeon called The Roundhouse came to our library when I was about 12 or 13. We got to meet them and get their autographs. The show didn't last very long.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:31 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• When I was a little girl in the 60s and Mr Rogers first came out, he was not so well known. A few tv stations picked him up, among these Jacksonville, FL where some of his family were. Mama needed something from the little store down the street, so she drove down there. She told us kids to stay inside. Oh oh! There was Mr Rogers helping out at the cash register! (the whole front of the store could be opened to the outside). We kids yelled out "Mr Rogers! Mr Rogers!" We were so surprised to see him! He was so kind and started singing the "Won't you be my neighbor" song to us while he was checking people out. Everyone in the store stopped and listened! Not many people knew of him then (unless they had kids), but he quickly became popular in that area (as well as other places). Talk about some very happy little ones!
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 7:26 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Pitbull
    Ludacris
    Nelly
    Frankie J
    Dj unk
    Jim Jones
    ...ahh cnt remember some more lol
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 7:01 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Lots actually

Andrey 3000 - we ran into him a few times at a vegetarian restraunt here in ATL, he even let my DD flirt with him...lol
    Mike Stipe from REM - he was shopping at Urban outfitters in MA & my sister & i spoke to him, VERY nice man!
    Steven Tyler - he was coming out of an elevator at a hospital while i was going in the elevator, also a VERY nice man
    Rod Stewart - i did not meet him, but saw him in the train in Boston (of all places) with an asian woman
    Eliza Dushku - Well, i grew up with her. My mom used to babysit her. Now, she wont talk to me...

I feel like i have a few more, maybe when i'm done with my coffee, I'll remember...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:08 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• * restaurant! LOL, too early to try & spell right....

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:10 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Denzel " in his car in nyc he was so cute
    Lindsey lohan : at a club down town nyc she was very uglr and skinny
    Brad pitt : down town he was very short and ugly i was surprised
    the 4 white gilrs from sex and the city in midtown nyc they wear alot of makeup and they are really skinny and ugly they all looked hungry
    Drew Barrymore downtown nyc another one really skinny but she was dressed very cute

i have met and seen alot of celebs i just cant think of there names but they were all cool i never said hi cause i like to be left alone so i figured so do they
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:31 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• people from bands you guys probably wouldn't know...
    Cruxshadows,Bella Morte, Halestorm, Garbage, the Damned, B52's, Kevin Haskins from Bauhaus, William Faith of Fatih and the Muse...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:56 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• A few Christian artists like Third Day, Audio Adrenaline, Sixpence, and Rebecca St. James. Our university used to have one really big concert in the spring and brought in some big names for those concerts. I was in charge of making sure all the items on the rider were available.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 12:39 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Alexander Skarsgard from Trueblood :)
    FrenchGrey

Answer by FrenchGrey at 4:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Frankie Avalon when I was young. George Thorogood, grew up here in Del I think he played at a picnic. Chief Halftown an Indian here on the East Coast, might have traveled around some, I'm not sure. A clown on TV when I was little, I was on a show for a 2nd he was in a shoe store I went in, but I can't think of his name. Other than that can't think of many way over here on the East Coast. But I did try to get into American Bandstand once, but by the time all ther regulars got in, there was very little room left for Joe Blow on the Street.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2010