Do you have a favorite pet?

I love little pets that are low maintanence.

Actually I like plants even better ! One's that don't require soil.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 6:57 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol I have a Farret named puca lol and a huge labe named rosco they love eachother lol it's cuts when they play cuz puca always teases him and rosco always whines about it
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 7:02 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Oh no!! ha ha , ..that's a riot. I can picture the big dog and his nose(alone) bigger than that ferret is altogether, so cute..!
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 7:04 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I do and he's a Yorkie then we have our black lab and then we have a mutt we just recently rescued from the pound or Dog & Cat Store as my dd likes to call it.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:56 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I am desperate for a dog. I want a big, floppy, family-friendly hound mix! Hubby won't get on board!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 8:04 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i love hamsters!! all you have to do is make sure it has water and food and clean it cage out atleast 2 a week.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:49 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I love my yellow 11yr old female Lab. I adopted her when she was 4 and we did many years of dog sports including Flyball and Dock Diving. She has won many titles and ribbons. She is awesome and so sweet and very, very well behaved. She is also very polite. She will let you go into the house first or the gate first or if she takes something from your hand she will never touch your fingers. I will miss her sooo much when she goes to doggy heaven.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 3:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2010