If something could be changed, and you were president?

In your school imagine something that isn't quite the way you'd always felt content=happy about, .....what special steps are necessary tto get it changed and how can it benefit the whole school?

Ex: Soundproofing in the cafeteria
Place some baffleing material to absorb the bouncing.... on walls / ceilings --echoing effects that our little ones ears and bodies are getting attacked with.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 7:02 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in

• that is a good idea
    good luck and God bless
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• President or Principal?
    I'd make it so the kids actually got in trouble for being little brats, and the parents too!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have nothing to say I'd want to add because my DD just started and we HS. But if it was a regular school I would want classes to run like college and have credits so kids could move at their own pace.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 5:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I would bring back PE and Music to elementary schools.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:09 AM on Aug. 13, 2010