How is your apt. or home decorated?

I am trying to stick to a simple theme and keep it on the shabby chic, easy to clean, and unclutter-y side.

I love to have storage totes. Not dressers. NO LAMPS

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 7:07 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Hmm... my living room is warm cozy libraryish (chocolate mahogany leather loveseat & chair, overstuffed tapestry sofa) with antique accents and old books, hardwood floor with big old oriental rug. My attached dining room has old, country wood furnishings. More of my antiques, plants and bee skeeps..my kitchen is just hideous so we won't go there. My bedroom is being redone, my teens room is also in a state of redoing, little guy has hunter green/soft sun yellow/Safari Border room with a mahogany sleighbed and tall dresser.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Kitchen is grapes n wines
    Livingroom safari, brown couch n green decorations n candles n a huge mirror
    DD room pink hello kitty n dora
    MY room..red bedding zebra pillows rose portraits black n white n red and red candles
    Bathroom.flowers..orange brown and maroon =)
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 7:10 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Our living room is I guess you could say country
    The kitchen is birdhouses
    My dd's room is all about horse horses are running everwhere in there
    The main bathroom is stars
    The master bath is beach themed
    Our bedroom is well it's a work in progress not sure what I want to do yet. Our bedspread is patriotic
    our spare room is tranquil sky blue/ antiqued
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:48 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My sons room is in Harley Davidson. Our kitchen is in wine bottles, and the rest of the house is kind of a blend of clean modern things, with traditional coloring & some antique pieces. Very uncluttered! I hate clutter, lol. Lots of lamps & candles!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:58 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Bump!
    NightOwlMama50

Answer by NightOwlMama50 at 8:07 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• my living room is the indian my library in horses charana's room nascar, the other girls are stuffed animals i haven't done anything with the other rooms yet.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 11, 2010