• In the Spotlight:

What did all you former consultants do with your left over inventory??

I was wondering what all you former consultants did with your inventory (Mary Kay, Tupperware, Arborrne, Pampered Chef, Avon....).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• I am very fortunate the business I am in, I do not need to stock up on any inventory...I don't even have to sell anything.
    To answer your question...i have not or will not do any of those biz.. but i have seen them advertised on craigslist for cheap.

Stop by my homepage...you may want to consider the biz i am in...I have a webinar tonight at 9pmEST...you are more than welcome to attend.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I had a friend who did MK, she just sold it really cheap to get rid of it.

I agree with the above. I stay away from the businesses that have you stock.

http://www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 3:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Please send your ex customers to my site if they need a Mary Kay Consultant.
    www.marykay.com/pstatewright1
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 9:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2008