Has anyone ever used a woman's electric razor?

I'm curious about using one for my bikini line & maybe other body parts. I am getting so sick of shaving. I get real bad ingrown hairs & razor burn regardless of which brands i use, or how much shaving cream i use. I don't shave against the the hair, i shave with the hair. I've tried every technique, waxing works best but i really don't want to have to do that all the time...yikes!

Anyone have OK results using an electric rozor? I saw one at the drug store the other day & was considering buying it....

samurai_chica

Asked by samurai_chica at 8:14 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• tried one and reg razor worked better
    mamajmm81

Answer by mamajmm81 at 8:19 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Tried one. Hated it! It didn't work well at all. It was actually less time consuming for me to just use a regular razor.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 8:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I don't recall what brand I got but I did have one... I HATED it. Despite my best efforts I just could NOT get a close shave, which drives me bat shit crazy (at least for my legs). It was "ok" for the bikini to trim, but if you're not careful you can still get nicks and ingrown hairs. And sometimes it'll catch and pull a hair instead of cut it.

Maybe I just had a really crappy one, but it was SUCH a waste of money!
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 9:15 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I use an electrical hair clipper for my bikini line. It doesn't require shaving cream. It works great. I do get ingrown hair with the electrical razor sometimes. I get razor bumps when I use the razor there.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 9:34 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• nope.... i use a regular razor.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I've tried it, and it just doesn't work as well. Nothing like a blade to get really smooth.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:41 AM on Aug. 11, 2010