Does anyone else feel that they do it ALL!!!!! adult content

bet1097

Asked by bet1097 at 8:18 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no, not at all.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:22 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• all the time:)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:21 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i felt that i did when my daughter was first born, having to unpack new house, and be home alone (he went on a business trip a week after wards and was gone for 1 week) and all of that, but now i think we have a pretty decent system.. still has its moments but i think as mothers its our nature to do it all, i sometimes wonder if men could truly handle it lol
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 8:21 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Ugh! YYYEEESSS!!!!
    I feed, bathe, burp, change clothes, change diapers, sooth tears, clean boo-boo's, fix dinner, clean kids and table up after dinner, wash dishes, fix bottles, clean bottles, make formula.... the list goes on.

Although, I will give daddy credit that he has been picking up some slack lately. Maybe he will keep up the good work! lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:25 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Everyone feels that way at times. Life is sometimes overwhelming, but it is also extremely short. So I advise that you savor every minute that you have with your little ones, and be grateful that you have the health and strength to take care of them. That part doesn't last forever either.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:42 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• The problem with my "if you want something done right, do it yourself" attitude is I often end up doing almost everything. Sometimes it sucks.... but at least I usually get things done the way I want them done.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 9:26 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• When I felt that way I told him to leave. Turns out I was right. I WAS doing it all and I didn't miss him at all! As a matter of fact, things were easier when he was gone.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:29 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• No my husband does a lot for me! He works a full time job and I only work part time and he still does just as much as me around the house. I'm truly blessed!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:03 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• No - my husband is very involved. Obviously he can't nurse her, but I really think he would if he were able! And he does hold her so I can eat or get some free time, and when he's home he takes over the care of our 20 month old for the most part.

Answer by missanc at 9:50 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I feel you on this one. My hubby is clueless and unless I tell him exactly what to do and when to do it and sometimes how to do it, it won't get done. We just had this conversation the other night about him needing to quit being lazy. We'll see if anything changes.
    MamaNata

Answer by MamaNata at 10:08 AM on Aug. 11, 2010