help

why i am getting cramps in my stomach i dont start my period tell end of month .when you are first pregant do you have small cramps in your stomach

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes u do have cramps
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:46 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Wow. Really? How can you actually claim to be ttc and be THIS clueless about your body and how it works? This is a basic menstrual cycle question that should have been covered by elementary/middle school sex ed class.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 9:09 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yes, you do ... TO : coder chick .... No need to be rude to her. If you don't feel like answering it, don't then. I am pretty sure you have asked questions before that sounded very stupid to some, but hey, save your angry for yourself. You must be one " UNHAPPY" person... that all you do is to criticize and judge others.... when in reality ....you are one "*$#&$#@ person.
    amandatavisk

Answer by amandatavisk at 9:38 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I have never been pregnant but i have heard that you do get cramps at the beginning. I'm ttc at this time to for our first baby and have tons of questions all the time because my mind is always playing tricks on me.(to much thinking about wanting to be pregnant) best of luck to you :] && for coderchick: Not everyone is an expert at things and when ttc for your first child there are many things that your body becomes aware of and many questions ppl have even throughout the pregnancy. I'm sure you don't have the answers to everything and from the way you answered this question it makes you look really unintelligent.
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I remember having slight cramps early on, but I already knew I was pregnant at the time, so I was at least a month or more along at the time.

coder_chick, the menstrual cycle is taught in schools. All the things that happen to a woman's body when she gets pregnant are not. The classes cover the bare basics and that's it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yes you do. How late are you? I would say if your more then a couple of days late I would take a test or just go straight to your doctor. Everyones body is diffrenent, but having period like cramps is a clear sign of early pregnancy.
    Kristin0312

Answer by Kristin0312 at 1:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• That's not "anger", it's shock at just how stupid and lazy some people are and how little common sense they have, as well as how little initiative they show by actually trying to educate themselves about a topic before asking an obviously ignorant question.

She said her "i dont start my period tell end of month" which implies the end of this month, which is 2-3 weeks from now (depending on how you want to interpret it). So assuming her cycles fit in the "normal" (which we have to assume they do since she didn't give any information to indicate otherwise) that should put her somewhere leading up to ovulation. Which (making the assumptions above) means there's no way she's having pregnancy cramps, and this IS a "menstrual cycle" question that any adolescent girl should have a basic understanding of.

It would be one thing to be getting this kind of question from a 12 or 13 year old, but I prefer to assume only ADULTS are ttc.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 2:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Wow, coder chick: who pissed in your Wheaties???????
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 9:09 AM on Aug. 12, 2010