Cramping at 36 weeks

Last night, my stomach was cramping really low and going into my leg. It lasted about 30 mintues. Today, it did the same thing....anyone know what this is?

JmeCrozier

Asked by JmeCrozier at 1:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i would say braxton hicks. if you cant time it its not real labor. call your doc if you want to ease your mind but they will prob say same thing
    Anonymous

• I had cramps at 34 weeks, that felt very similar to menstrual cramps, which was weird. I called my doctor and he told me to go into OB and get checked out. Turns out I was in Pre-Term Labor (not just fake contractions, the real deal) and I had to be put on medication to stop the contractions until I was at least 36 weeks, but they preferred 3.

Any kind of cramping is not to be messed with, and you should inform your doctor as soon as you can >.<

Good Luck!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• you know i have ben having that too but im way far behind you.. im not sure hunn it could be the baby getting ready for take off!
    Anonymous

• Oh, and as far as not being able to time it meaning its not real labor...that person does not know what they are talking about. My contractions were all over the place, anywhere from 3 mins to 10 mins apart. So...yeah. Still very real labor.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• IT SOUNDS LIKE THAT BABY IS PROBABLY PRESSING A NERVE. WHEN YOU ARE THAT FAR ALONG THE BABY IS BIG AND IT PRESSES AGAINTS YOUR ORGANS. JUST TRY TO LAY DOWN WHEN IT HAPPENS AND SEE IF IT GETS BETTER. I WOULD NOT WORRY!
    Eny8A

Answer by Eny8A at 6:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2008