Have you ever felt like your stomach is turned inside out after giving birth?

Ever since I had my first born, I feel like my stomach turns inside out when I lay on my right side. It hurts when it does that. I have noticed this immediately after I had my DD and it is now 9months after I had her. I now am able to exercise daily hoping to build my abdominal muscles... but since I still feel it, I am not sure it's due to my lack of muscles in the abdominal area.

SimpleeMommy

Asked by SimpleeMommy at 9:30 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Health

• I felt like my insides were going to fall out after my first and third birth. The feeling took a long time to go away. You may want to go to the doctor to make sure you don't have a hernia or other problem if you haven't already.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:39 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• yes everything feels inside out and looks like it too lol
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Well, I figured it would eventually go away... it has decreased some, but it's not totally gone. My DH and I are discussing our options. I thought maybe I had someone out there that is or went through the same thing and was able to pinpoint the problem. I do believe that exercise has been a help and that maybe waiting it out is also an option as ZOEYIS has mentioned. It has not worsened, so I can be a bit more patience I guess.
    SimpleeMommy

Comment by SimpleeMommy (original poster) at 12:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• you should try going to your doctor or just call and ask him if this is normal to feel after all those months. he will tell you if you need to see him or f this is normal it could be a hernia and its better to get it looed out just to make sure its nothign bad
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2010