Where can I find arm floaties that aren't inflatable?

They're a good idea and DD loves them but too many pairs keep on popping. Are there any made of light floating material that aren't useless after a little scratch? Like the stuff swim noodles are made of or something.

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 9:43 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• Water Gear Kitty Wings - http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/5180.htm
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:46 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• you can get ones that go around the chest and on the arms that are made of the noodle stuff, I am told you can get them from target, I'd check walmart too. We love our swim suit made of that stuff, the vest is a floatie and it hooks to the pants with locking clips, zips up the back for easy takeoff and put on.
    jasonsmommom

Answer by jasonsmommom at 9:48 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I had bought a pair for my 11 year old son years ago. They are the foam type that wrap around the arm with a velcro strap. I was looking for a pair for my cousin's child and was unable to find them this year. I had gotten them at Target a few years ago
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Walmart and Meijer both sell different kinds of flotation devices (like the arm floaties) that are good even if they get a little ding. There are chest pads, chest and arm pad combinations, etc. I would check there first. Also check out http://www.onestepahead.com/home.jsp
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:58 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• We got ours at Bass Pro, or any outdoor outfitters store,or look at the local pool store. Ours are arm floaties with a chest pad and it hooks in back. They are coast gaurd certified and my kids love them. They are material and have like styrafoam padding inside.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:33 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• they make one that is a cross between arm floaties and a vest! Walmart...14.oo
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2010