how much would you charge someone to clean thier house once a week?

Its a 3 bedroom home has 3 kids would include washing all the clothes (they let them all pile up and wash once a week) and cleaning the whole house

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I pay my cleaning lady $13 an hour ... I would go hourly. It might take you longer some weeks!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• ROFLMAO... ok, I live in that 3 bedroom house with 3 kids, 2 cats and a lazy husband... who still throws his clothes on the floor and the age of 50... OMG, if you are cleaning like everything.. I know what my time is worth! How often are you going over? I read here somewhere that this one paid her house cleaner $200 a month and she only cleaned 2 hours a week... thats $25.00 an hour. I would charge her by the hour... and I wouldn't take less than $15 since you have to do the laundry too and I think that is being cheap!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:05 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• My cleaning lady is paid by the job - she makes $50 for 5-6 hours of work once a week.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 10:05 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• A hundred bucks a week that is the going rate here. But guess what no laundry.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• about 100.00 for the week
    amazinbabymama9

Answer by amazinbabymama9 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• 15.00 an hour
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• i paid $40 for a very basic cleaning. the house was already tidy, so she came in changed the sheets (did not launder them) made the beds, cleaned the bathrooms, kitchen counters, stove, sink, hand washed the floors vacuumed, dusted...it took her 2-3 hours. we paid extra for windows and baseboards.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• It depends on the area.
    How bad do you want the job.
    What you charge by the hour depends on how efficient and good you are.
    Too many variables.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:09 AM on Aug. 11, 2010