Looking for work from home.

I have recently left my managerial position at a large corporation in order to be more available to my children. I have been looking for a work from home opportunity and have stumbled across several scams. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and my corporate experience has been mostly in Human Resources. I have seen some of the postings on this topic on cafemom already, but thought I would post this to see if there might be some additional opportunities out there that I might be qualified for.
Thanks Ladies!

livsammom

Asked by livsammom at 1:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have a home business with Ameriplan. I actually help people SAVE money and MAKE money. I am just like you in that I also have a bachelors degree but chose to work from home to be there for my children. Please pm me if you have any questions, I will be happy to share the details with ou:)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 1:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I know it might not be what you are looking for, but I have 2 businesses that I work from home and they work great. One is with Ameriplan and the other one is with a great wellness company (not selling the products, just opening up accounts for customers). My family loves to have me around and bring the extra income in the house.

http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    http://www.EveryoneBenefits.com/40635932
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 1:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• You probably wont be able to use all your skills at home unless you go into the online teaching fields. I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’.  Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• If you are free tonight, I would love for you to attend a webinar that will explain this amazing product and business opportunity.(details on my homepage) We have been featured 3 times in just 3 years in biz in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine...the entire issue. Please feel free to visit my homepage and email me or call me..
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I’d love to share my experience with you. After months of searching, I finally found the perfect work at home opportunity for me and I found it with FourPointMoms. I've been with them for over a year and a half now and I'm loving every minute of it. You’ll enjoy being able to share your success with others. I would love to get you all of the details about how I work from home with FourPointMoms. If you are serious about having a career that you can be proud of and allows you to be home with your kids, then visit one of my websites at http://reachforthestars.fourpointmoms.com and click on Request Information… and I’ll be in contact with you within 48 hours or you may reach me at my home office at 877-257-0877

Good luck to you and have a great day! Laura
    reach4thestars

Answer by reach4thestars at 2:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I used to work corporate America, but after adopting our 2nd daughter as a teenager I needed the flexibility yet wanted to make good income. Found out about this company that is incredible. I have been doing a home based business p/t for 5 years with a company that is 35 yrs. old and the industry leader. They offer nationwide services that everyone needs and everyone can afford. It may or may not be for you, but please listen to this 4 min. overview at 512-703-6148, Option 1 and then check out www.greatjoboption.com/rls for more details on the services and the opportunity, including a link to the recent TruTV documentary that featured our company. Would love to answer any questions you might have!
    Empowered2

Answer by Empowered2 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Please check out this business:

www.arnola.acnrep.com

You would be providing services that people are already paying for month to month. Virtually recession proof. Donald Trump was quoted as saying this business is better than real estate.

I would be happy to talk with you. Click on the opportunity link on the website and make sure to also click on what Donald Trump has to say. I looked at alot of other businesses and this one made the most sense to me. They have a product just out that is free and no one else in telecommunications has it yet.
    Let me know what you think.....

Thank you
    Residuals4U

Answer by Residuals4U at 10:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Hey Girl! I would love to help, as I do Ameriplan from home. I do not know if that is what you are looking for? We provide daily pay and benefits from home, but it is a business. I would love to help in anyway! CLICK HERE to join my WAH Group... In there will be a list of LEGIT Jobs, Scams to watch out for, Businesses and tons of tips/advice! Let me know if I can help in anyway! Have a great day! HUGS!

~ Jennifer

http://www.dailypayathome.info/ 

jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 3:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• There are alot of people out there who advertise "Work at home" and alot of them are a scam in one way or another. I finally found one that is not a scam and am now enjoying the benifits of working from home. My family and I always have dinner together, my house is always clean, and I have all the time in the world to do fun stuff with my kids. If you want a real home business then you should check this site out: http://www.MomsFreeTime.com
    crysandlg

Answer by crysandlg at 2:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I definitely know how you feel as I searched for 3 years and lost $15,000 before now being successful working from home for two years now with Ameriplan®! There are many ways to Work from Home! Below there is a blog and Articles to assist you in your Work from Home search!

Work from Home Information Blog
    Work from Home Articles to Review and Subscribe to

jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 4:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2009