is it normal?

im 4 weeks pregnant and i have been having cramps on my sides,like my uterus may be stretching..im not sure..and i have ben having a few in the middel were the baby should be..is that normal? or a bad sign?

want2bamommy780

Asked by want2bamommy780 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 4 weeks pregnant. sure? thats really damn early to know it already. well good luck.

the cramps are normal. youre uterus is stretching. at 4 weeks your little swimmer is probably not even in the uterus yet.
    Anonymous

• at 4 weeks this should be your normal period time. I had the exact same thing and I thought something was really wrong. I think its just your body going through the "menstrual cycle" without actually doing it....
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 1:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• to anon; I conceived on the 8th; and was supposed to start on the 22nd; tested positive on the 17th; so 4 weeks is actually about right....
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 1:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BUT IM ABOUT 10 WEEKS.THE DOCTOR TOLD ME ITS NORMAL,BUT THATS INDAVIDUALLY BASED,YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR DOCTOR.
    Anonymous

• i don't see why 4 weeks is early. i never understood people who dont know until they're 3 months... i tested on the day i expected a period and it was positive so thats 4 weeks! anyways, cramps are normal throughout the pregnancy
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• yeah i knew i was pregnant before i took the test,before i missed my period. my boobs started to swell and they were always erect and hurting, i knew that it wasnt my menstrual cycle. i mean really how could you go 3 straight months with out having your period and not suspect you are pregnant.
    Anonymous

• arent we all bitchy!!!!!!!!!!!?!
    Anonymous

• .....? I don't see how anyone in here is being b*tchy.... we are all giving our experiences, and understanding of the subject matter, which in my eyes is what the questioner is wanting. An answer that makes sense, an answer that will give them a better idea of how to handle what they are going through. Seeing as we all experience different things, answers will differ; however sarcasm is not needed, as the questioner really just wants a true answer, not sarcasm....
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 3:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2008