wiglets, not the ones on here

I was browsing online for wigs. I noticed something that would work. It is called a wiglet. It goes with the hair someone already has. I had cancer sometime back, so no jokes please. I have some hair but a bald patchs. Iknow perhaps my hair will grow back. Until winter settles in, wearing hats all the time is not what I like to do. Anyone used the wiglets? The ones in wigs online, not the wiglets on this site.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• i've never used one on myself, but i style them for clients sometimes. you have to make sure that it matches your own hair perfectly, or else it will be very noticeable. i would suggest that you call around to local salons and see if you can find anyone who specializes in wigs and hair enhancements. you need to have someone check the level of your hair so that you can match your color perfectly. also, a stylist might be able to tell you where you can get them locally, which might end up costing a lot less. another thing you might want to ask about is hair extensions. sometimes they can give the appearance of having more hair (you don't have to go super long with them). if you need any more info, please pm me, but i do suggest you try to find a salon that can work with wigs.
    sublime7713

Answer by sublime7713 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I think wigs, fake ponytails, wiglets, etc are a lot of fun, I've never really used an actual wiglet, though, so I can't give you much advice. I would look on Ebay though for good deals. I got several wigs and ponytails on there (I never had cancer, I'm sorry to hear that. I just think they are fun). Make sure you check the shipping price, though, that's where a lot of the sellers get extra $$!
    StarrMom2Xander

Answer by StarrMom2Xander at 1:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2008