anyone experiencing problem accessing CM from computer today?

Using my mobile, because every time I try with the home computer, CM freezes up. No other site is doing this...suggestions??

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 10:27 AM on Aug. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I've had this happen to me in the past. When I contact CM, they said it was my web browser and that I should change my browser. I've never changed it, and although the site is still super slow, it stopped freezing up on me on its own.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:09 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• No, it is coming up fine.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:31 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Mine was too. I've been trying to got on here since 8:30 this morning..that was two hours ago! I finally was able to get on. I had to got to my tools,then to internet options and then check out my advanced settings, I made some changes in there and now I can log on,lol. Its never done this before, strange. But I was able to get onto other sites.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:32 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Hi dullscissors,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with accessing CafeMom.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:36 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Yeah..I've deleted browser history, changed settings, even tried using a link to CM from their FB page...still freezes at the log-in page. "Website not responding" is all I get. Only with CM!
    dullscissors

Comment by dullscissors (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Aug. 11, 2010